Dj's United

Hello DJ's United forum

I'm qcduffy and have been in the biz doing a fair few things for going on for 15 years.

I used to contribute to another forum, which has pretty much vanished but I look forward to sharing my advice, tales and other wordly knowledge on this forum.

You might notice that I post at times in the morning when a lot of people are fast asleep. I struggle to sleep at this time of the year (July and August) and it has been a bit of a muggy evening. This year it's not helped by the fact I've got time off from the day job and have definitely been abusing the fact I can have a lie in or two.

Without further ado, I'm off to post something and hopefully wear my brain out!

Regards,

QC

Hi QC,

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your posts. Like you most of my posts are in the early morning hours. However I now live and DJ in California so it might not seem like it.

Derek Tarpey

Lake DJ

California

www.LakeDJ.Com

Welcome along. I'm guessing you are in the heatwave ridden South East :D , I don't like hot weather either, which is a good thing as i'm near to the Scottish border, where the heat that you are getting rarely ventures :dukesy:

Hope that you enjoy the forum, I look forward to reading your posts.

:welcome:

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'