Dj's United

Hire DJs

Our established online club DJ agency has expanded by launching an online mobile DJ agency and we are looking for DJs from all over the UK to be listed.

- DJs are booked directly

- There are no commissions for DJ or booker

- There are free listings available

- All DJs welcome

If you would like to apply, please visit our website: http://www.hiredjs.net

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Molly

I'm trying not to sound too critical, but this is a new venture with no proven track record.

With that in mind I think it is incredibly over-priced.

Compare yourselves with someone like needadisco. Yes you offer more services (although most of them I don't need), but your annual price is 4 times higher than the annual cost of needadisco.

I receive probably an average of 5 enquires every day (for my chosen areas) from needadisco. These are also commission free. Does your price mean I will receive lots more leads?

Again i'm not trying to sound overly harsh but at the end of the day, DJ's join these type of sites for one reason and that is to pick up leads for work. While your new site seems to have lots of bells and whistles, will it deliver the daily bread?

Craig

Dance Sounds Disco

http://www.discosheffield.co.uk

More to the point, will she / they come back and read this thread and answer any questions like the above? :D

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

For some reason I have a really strong feeling we'll never see them again!

[cynical] Oh I think we will.................the next time they want to place another free ad :wacko: [/cynical]

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

• 3 months later...

:D This forum really needs a twitbook "like" button.

For some reason I have a really strong feeling we'll never see them again!

And I believe you were right lol :Thumbup:

Email :: info@nrgize-disco.co.uk