Dj's United

Vdj Full Pro Only Version For Controllers?

I have been using the free basic version of VDJ and realy love it, but recently bought a controller and find that a controller is not usable with it. Mailed tech and was told to buy Full pro version but it is about £250.

Some dj`s have been using VDJ LE that came with some hardware but it cant be used unless you have the original serial No.

Any comments please.

I use to have an old saying that went along the lines of, "if you have a use for something and really need it then you'll pay for it, no matter how much it costs"

The fact you are debating over the price, I suspect means you are hesitant about buying it, which makes me wonder whether you really need one and can get by without it.

Or you can buy a serial number.

I think that just about covers your choices :D

At the end of the day, if you are a professional DJ (one who charges money for their services) then its a piece of tax deductable hardware which costs the price of a couple of gigs, but only you can decide whether its worth that investment.

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Have you tried Traktor.

I have been using it for a while now and find it works very well and it is much cheaper than VDJ.

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

Get in touch with VDJ support.

I bought a B Stock Hercules RMX a few years ago which didn't come supplied with VDJ LE (I knew this when I bought it to be totally honest).

I emailed VDJ explaining I had bought a b stock controller that was missing it's VDJ LE disc, they incredibly kindly sent me a new CD and serial number :D

I upgraded to pro shortly after when I was sure I wanted to stick with being a software & controller DJ.

Craig

Dance Sounds Disco

http://www.discosheffield.co.uk