Dj's United

Song Suggestions

Hi All

I'm looking for suggestions for songs with a recognisable keyboard, guitar or drum section for a round in a pop quiz so guitar could be guns and roses - sweet child of mine or europe - the final countdown, which could also be used for the keyboards at the start or bruce hornsby - the way it is and for drums something like phil collins - in the air tonight or culture club - victims.

I'm sure that there are plenty of songs out there and when I hear one I go must remember that one and as usual when I sit down to edit them I've forgotten which ones they are, so I'm hoping that you good people will give me some suggestions.

Hi All

I'm looking for suggestions for songs with a recognisable keyboard, guitar or drum section for a round in a pop quiz so guitar could be guns and roses - sweet child of mine or europe - the final countdown, which could also be used for the keyboards at the start or bruce hornsby - the way it is and for drums something like phil collins - in the air tonight or culture club - victims.

I'm sure that there are plenty of songs out there and when I hear one I go must remember that one and as usual when I sit down to edit them I've forgotten which ones they are, so I'm hoping that you good people will give me some suggestions.

I reckon given a bit of time, I could come up with a fair few of these....

As a starter, how about the guitar intro to I Feel Fine by The Beatles. Or Enter Sandman by Metallica?

Keyboards, you could go with Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf, Step On by Happy Mondays or Light My Fire by The Doors.

Drums - Walk This Way - Run DMC, Honky Tonk Woman by The Rolling Stones or Billie Jean by Wacko Jacko.