Dj's United

Guy this is the 2nd time I have posted this here on behalf of a client as NO ONE applied to the previous one.

Don't DJ's want work?

I know as a full time Pro DJ myself I can never have too much :D

Anyway, they are a great company, adding new venues and the N.E.C. is about as big as it gets.

Here's the ad

Professional DJ Required

NO AGENCYS PLEASE

We are a vibrant and fast paced events company involved with highly prestigious corporate events.

We require a Professional and experienced DJ to join our team roster for a number of evening party events to take place in December 2013 at the NEC, Birmingham.

You will be self employed and responsible for your own tax affairs.

You will be of smart appearance.

You will be able to work as part of a technical team and take direction and cues from the event management.

As well as background and disco music, you should also be confident and fluent in making crowd announcements and, for example, introducing entertainment to the stage.

Depending on the age range and type of clients on any given night you should play a mixture of styles and types of music to suit the crowd ranging from 60's to present day.

This could include anything from Bon Jovi to The Spice Girls, The Killers to David Guetta, Motown to Stax, Little Mix to Psy and anything in-between. Of course as these are Christmas Events you will be required to play the Christmas classics like Slade, Wham, Shakin Stevens, Wizzard and Mariah Carey as well as a party set at the peak of each night.

Also you will be required to play some dance and RnB but we would like the types of music to be kept revolving and for you to use your professional judgement.

In the first instance we ask that you send a covering email together with your DJ CV and a head and shoulders photo.

If you do not hear from us then this means you have been unsuccessful and we wish to thank you for your application.

Good luck.

please contact us using this email address: xmasevents@mac.hush.com

NO AGENCYS PLEASE