Dj's United

Hi everyone my name is Kate. I used to work with a mobile dj and has always been something I have enjoyed. I'm now almost 24 and have gone and bought a whole new mobile disco set up. It's something I'm hoping to do on the side of my job and want to get started ASAP ...I'll be floating about on this forum and if anyone has any advice or tips it would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, Kate :)

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Its quiet here these days but i'm sure that you will find plenty of helpful tips and advice already here on the existing threads.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Its quiet here these days but i'm sure that you will find plenty of helpful tips and advice already here on the existing threads.

Hiya thanks, yeah seems fairly quiet which is surprising. Seen a few helpful bits tho just looking into the legal side of things at the moment, what licences I need etc...glad to see some people still using the forum though and thanks again for the welcome :) Kate.