Dj's United

As you asked properly i think that a proper answer is needed,i have never used kam equipment but watching the posts on here has taught me that kam equipment should be avoided.I get the impression that it is of poor quality and unreliable.If the techie boys have any more to add i think they will soon!

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Kam equipment IMHO is purely aimed at the bedroom D.J regardless of any professional tag which is attached to it. In my time as a distributor I was concerned about the number of customer returns I was seeing. I have also owned one of their Mixers and a Dual CD Player - both of which were resigned to a skip shortly after the warranty period had elapsed.

I have a KAM GMX 5 Mk2 , can't complain abount it really, nothing has ever gone wrong on it has enough inputs outputs and mic dipping. Nothing fancy but works ok for me can't really say that it's well built though, faders etc feel cheap and I'm not sure what sort of lifespan it's going to have. Having said that it's been going for a year done over 100 gigs so what more can you ask of £120 !

Hayd

Starmix Disco Website

Like Hayd, i have a KAM GMX 5 Mk2. It has never let me down! It is permenantly mounted into a case so get very well protected. Yes the faders do feel quite light, but the cross fader is still the original one, and it has been used every weekend for years!

Am I just lucky? http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

i have had a kam mobile pro for a while, it got used evry day for 2 years and now sits in the garage just for discos (i have soundcraft in my bedroom) i dont like the way it feels and want a much better mixer but it has served me well and will continue to do so, kam are ok but dont compare them to anything better!

Paul ''king''

Denon D.J. for life