Dj's United

Please take part in this experiment......

WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOUR CLIENTS!!

Not a trick question, or any right or wrong combinations. Please arrange the statements below to priortise the facts that YOU feel are the most important to a potential client when looking for a mobile D.J.

Please post the letters of each statement in the order of importance - starting with the most important, and finishing with the one which you feel is least likely to influence a client.

(A) A very large sound system, and the very latest sound, lighting, and laser show.

(B) A good reputation and years of experience backed up by references

© A professionally designed website

(D) The ability to read a crowd and choose music for any crowd / age group and have the music library to cater for the above.

(E) To have PLI and PAT tested equipment

(F) To be a member of a professional body such as the NADJ

(G) To have a smoke machine

(H) To find the cheapest in their area

(I) To wear a tux or formal wear at functions

(J) To be able to name drop a list of professional clients and names

(K) To find the most expensive in their area

Now the EXPERIMENT bit http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I am asking all members to P.M me their choices in their preference order. I am not asking anybody to justify their choices or give a detailed post as to the reason behind their choice. I just want a list of letters.

The post will remain locked so....

The thread will not be open to enable some to ridicule others on their choices. Or try and justify their preferences above those of other members.

People will (hopefully) vote from their opinions as individuals, rather than going with the flow and choosing those of the majority or those who have already posted.

By using this approach, It should remain a completely fair assessment

Once I have had the lists back, I will only then post the results. However the thread will remain locked and pinned for reference only. I am sure that we can learn a lot from such a controlled assessment as can those who are just starting out.

Please, take the time to P.M your list back to me, it will take no more time than making a normal post. To P.M, me use the http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/style_images/1/p_pm.gif tag on the bottom of this post. Then simply type your list and press send.