Dj's United

Anyone here use OtsDJ? I've been using it almost 3 years now and it's never caused me any grief. I tried all the others and continue to try them...BPM Studio, PCDJ Red, etc, etc. they've all been installed on my HDD at some point but OtsDJ continues to reign over them all although it's a little light on some of the features that the others have.

It has to be said that OtsDJ is the most stable program I have used. I can't see myself straying away from OtsDJ.

Anyone else used this fine package?

I have used the demo, but its really is too light on the features for me. You can just add a track list to winamp and it will do about the same job as OTSDJ well that is what i find anyway http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Ner ner ner ner... ner ner, ner can't touch this.

My biggest influence was Vera Lynn and I enjoy winding down with my cat - tabetha whilst listening to bing crosby playing on the gramophone.

... You wish ....

<br>Buy and sell advertising www.adsbay.co.uk </center>

Guest ian

How can you possibly say that? Which version of OtsDJ was that?

'Too Light on features' generally means it didn't have an automatic beat matching system, apart from that I find it much better than anything else on the market.