Dj's United

gemini gx400 plastic moulded

just done the biggest gig ever manchester aquatics oxford road and i tell you what them new speakers i just bought the gemini gx400 plastic moulded the dogs nuts anyone thinking of getting a set of plastic ones seriously think of these because that venue was frigtening to look at inside its that big very happy indeed

I have the gx 450s- the active ones,

For small to medium venues up to about 150 people they're good but anymore I think I would need a bit more ooomph.

They're nice speakers neverthless. Would recommend them to people starting out as they are about the 600 mark I think.

Like with any system, the easiest way of adding more power is to simply add a pair of Bass Bins.

Whether you use a passive or active system, if you do a lot of large functions then its a worthwhile investment.

I'm still looking for reasonably small bass bins that I can fit into my car. I have a pair of Max Sys Bass Bins but they are that big they are as high as my elbow and not practical to take them out.

Email :: info@nrgize-disco.co.uk

There are compact bins around. But the only ones i have used are the BOSE 2x8" bins. They are very small but what a punch - they are 1000W !

The only UK number 1 record to contain in its lyrics the title of the song which knocked it off number 1 was... Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (lyric: "Mamma Mia")!

The Forums Computer Nutter and expert!

Discos, Lighting and Sound Reinforcement in and around

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire and Buckinghamshire etc...

Special FX Entertainment Services