Dj's United

Now, although HIGHLY controversial hip-hop:

The Game, hailing from the streets of Compton, has released his MUCH anticpated album, The Documentary...and the streets are buzzin'!

basically, this album, has been highly praised, and has been predicted to sell 600,000 + alone in the USA on its first week.

FYI - Record Sales are based always on numbers sold (duh)! If an artist/group sells 500,000, they get GOLD status. sell platinum - 1,000,000. Multi-platinum - numerous platinum plaques. and finally, the doup de grace (is that the right term) is the Diamond - 10,000,000 records sold - and to my knowledge, Outkast's latest double cd is the only one that got this in the last few years.

Anybody else hear this? i have the album, and i gotta say: wow. I highly doubt if any (or at least a few) albums this year will reach this close to first week sales!

<font color="#008000">laterzzzzz :blink:</font>

<font color="#0000ff">DJ_CROOKS

</font>

mobile_dj_crooks@hotmail.com

<marquee behavior="alternate"><font color="#008080">Heh, I was a moderator :S</marquee>

I've been playing "How We Do" by The Game Feat. 50 Cent (which I guess will be the first single) to the right crowds (a 16th, 18th & College gig) and it has been getting a good reaction each time.

But personally it doesn't grab me any more than any other similar hip hop track around. Snoop's "Let's Get Blown" is my fav rap track at the moment, and "Get Back" by Ludacris has been getting the best reaction at these kind of gigs.

Released yesterday here in Norway , expected to go number one next week. Havent heard it yet.

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

USA - 586,000 units sold 1st week.

Now, if any of you pay attention to RAP beef...

Ja Rule and G-Unit are bitter arch-rivals....so 50 Cent "The General" had to point out that the album R.U.L.E. in 10 weeks made 560.000 albums sold, and the Game album in 1 week got more than that....

just some info http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

<font color="#008000">laterzzzzz :blink:</font>

<font color="#0000ff">DJ_CROOKS

</font>

mobile_dj_crooks@hotmail.com

<marquee behavior="alternate"><font color="#008080">Heh, I was a moderator :S</marquee>

• 3 weeks later...