Dj's United

Wannabe D.J!

Guest DJ - Carl

Guest DJ - Carl

Hi, my name is Carl ****** aged 13 and I'm a year 9 student at ******* High School in London, i'm doing a media studies project on being a d.j and I would like it if you could help me with information on being a D.J.

Thanks bye http://www.chrispointon.f2s.com/Forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Carl ******

Tel: ************

Edited by Chris - Admin

Hello Carl, Welcome to D.J Chat

Just a word of warning, never give out your personal details on the Internet and NEVER publish or pass on your phone number.

I am sure that you will find all of the details you need, a good starting place is Here

I'm sure that other D.J's will post their advice too

If there is any more information that you require then please post your questions.

Thanks for visiting and good luck with your project!

Chris

Guest Guest

hey beening doing discos for about 3 years now .. and its real good fun . yes you get a time where not many people dance and u feel like you could do better but hey it happens to all of us. to start up u are prob looking to spend about 500-700 quid .. which is a basic set up .. i have just spent 1400 on new gear and even that aint the best.. and also get your word out let people know that you are doing discos and if u are new to it .. start you price pretty low. ( max 100 ) once people get to know what you are like you can start to up grade you equipment ..

Hope it helps