Dj's United

Grange Hotel, Grange over Sands

Anyone have any info on this place?

I've got a wedding there in August, on the top floor apparantly, and it's a long way to drive just to check out the venue.

Quitting Smoking & Drinking doesn't make you live longer

It just feels like it.

I stayed there in 1988 for two nights if that is any help.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

God bless the internet, and google is your friend

Hotel is Here

Member of The Musicians Union

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."

looks posh

inlaws used to have a caravan in Grange over sands and we used to go past this hotel everytime we went... It looks well posh.

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

Cheers Tony http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/thumbup.gif

I had looked at the website, but there's nothing on it to say or show what the function room is like, what the access to the top floor is like etc.

Has anybody worked it?

It just feels like it.

Have you tried calling the venue?

For venues of any distance I always clal them and ask to speak with their wedding co-ordinator.

Then introduce yourself and explain you are the DJ for xxxxx's Wedding on the xxxxx date, and you believe the function room is off the ground floor. Then ask about access, parking, pre-function equipment access etc...

You'll find the co-ordinator will love you for forward planning and thus taking another worry off their hands and in return will reward you with as much help as possible.

You could also be cheeky and ask if it's possible due to great distances for them to snap a couple of digital shots of where you will be setting up, in order for you to plan your setup requirements.

Regards,

Phil Hulton

HeadlineDJ

You could also be cheeky and ask if it's possible due to great distances for them to snap a couple of digital shots of where you will be setting up, in order for you to plan your setup requirements.

What a good idea http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/thumbup.gif

I will be contacting the venue before the event, and if nobody has come back to say they have worked the venue then I think I'll ask them for a piccy or two.

It just feels like it.