Jump to content
Dj's United

PLI for Dissoc and other entertainments?

Recommended Posts

I have PLI with MG which is expiring in Oct 05... But i need more than just DJ cover...


I have now gone into corporate entertainment and need cover for events and activities that a arange. Rather than have 4/5 different PLI insurances covering all aspects of entertainment, i want 1 policy covering driving exercises, Horse events, Inflatables... etc...


Any one know where a such policy may be available?


If not i will join the MU and use contractors whom have individual PLI...

The only UK number 1 record to contain in its lyrics the title of the song which knocked it off number 1 was... Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (lyric: "Mamma Mia")!


The Forums Computer Nutter and expert!



Discos, Lighting and Sound Reinforcement in and around

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire and Buckinghamshire etc...


Special FX Entertainment Services

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...