Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best for me was ............... Cha Cha slide...........again

Yawn ..........

was one of those gigs where all the old favourites went down well ..even had to play Amarillo 3 times.

wouldn't have minded but 3 bulbs blew in one night........ http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/signdammit.gif

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

Cha Cha Slide,Saturday Night, Macarena played each twice - each time packed dance floor.

It's what they wanted.

They don't call me Krazy for nothing! Krazy by name - Krazy by nature !!!

Age doesn't matter, unless you're a cabinet!

K K Disco

Saturday 8th October: from this forum somewhere I saw Chesney Hawkes - the one and only was mentioned as being a floorfiller. Personally, I think the track is drivel, but I downloaded it from itunes 'just in case' as I did not have it. Well, last night I got a lot of requests for Hewie Lewis & news - the power of love from this audience in particular. Iplayed it, to a full floor, then follwed it with Chesney. BIG REACTION! Thanks DJU http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/smile.gif

QUOTE (brianmole @ Oct 9 2005, 09:43 PM)
Chesney Hawkes - the one and only - BIG REACTION!

Sometimes, pre-buffet, I'll have a bit of fun with the audience and play Chesney, Hanson, Jason Donovan and The Wurzels. If it doesn't illicit a reaction I know I'm in for a bad night - more often than not it does get a reaction. I can then respond with something like - "Oh, you are awake then!" or "I've got loads more like this so you'd better make some requests".

Breaks ice, makes people smile and it gets them talking. Most of them know the words too!

[insert quirky comment]

Just had a listen......mmmmmmmmm not sure?

would have to say for my mates wedding on saturday it had to be proclaimers 500 miles mmmmmmmmmmmm close second was dj casper vs soca girls - cha cha slide ( i cheat and call it the foggyslide , i know i shudn't but never mind ) went down super

DJ FOGGY

PROFESSIONAL DJ+KJ+SOLO VOCALIST

WEDDING SINGER+COVERED UP DUO

TRADITIONAL SCOTTISH PIPER

S.I.A LICENCED DOOR SUPERVISOR

COVERING NORTH WEST AND UK

WEB SITE=www.makemyday2012.co.uk

E-MAIL: djfpromos2@yahoo.co.uk

MOBILE: 07591 755 743

PLI: YES

PAT TESTED: YES

MU MEMBER 490895

CRB CLEARED 09th Feb 2011

• 4 weeks later...

grandmaster flash - white lines was a surprise very big hit. Plus Basement Jaxx - Good Luck

DISCO INFERNO NI