Dj's United

Rack Mounting Screws

I have just ordered an ABS 2U rack case for my Warrior IS-1000. I need to get some rack screws to hold the amp in the case and am not sure where to get these from.

Who retails these as I'm not having much luck with the usual online DJ shops.

I am also not sure if I can fix it at the back. Ie/ I will obviously use 4 screws at the front of the unit there are fixings at the back. Will I be able to screw the thing together at the back of the 2U case? Will smaller screws (in length) be needed?

Thanks.

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

Professional Mobile & Radio DJ

PLI (£10m), PAT and DBS (Disclosure) checked

Tel: 07835 485535

Email: enquiries@otronics.co.uk

www.otronics.co.uk

What you need is cage nuts! These snap into the square hole of the rack case, and are often supplied with cases. Here we go, these are M6 cage nuts. You can then just screw the amp in using a M6 bolt with a washer to protect the surface of the amp if you want. These are available everywhere like Maplin, and all good band/dj store should be able to help.

If you are having problems finding any parts, nuts, bolts, anti scratch washers, captive nuts etc...

Let me know as have 1000's in stock as we use them in all of our cases

Special FX

Or PM me for a quote on something special - Make sure you let me know that you are a member from the DJU Forum!

The only UK number 1 record to contain in its lyrics the title of the song which knocked it off number 1 was... Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (lyric: "Mamma Mia")!

The Forums Computer Nutter and expert!

Discos, Lighting and Sound Reinforcement in and around

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire and Buckinghamshire etc...

Special FX Entertainment Services

If you are having problems finding any parts, nuts, bolts, anti scratch washers, captive nuts etc...

Let me know as have 1000's in stock as we use them in all of our cases

Special FX

Or PM me for a quote on something special - Make sure you let me know that you are a member from the DJU Forum!

http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/thumbup.gif

The only UK number 1 record to contain in its lyrics the title of the song which knocked it off number 1 was... Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (lyric: "Mamma Mia")!

The Forums Computer Nutter and expert!

Discos, Lighting and Sound Reinforcement in and around

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire and Buckinghamshire etc...

Special FX Entertainment Services