Dj's United

SEDA AGM this Sunday 19th March 2006 7:30pm

Hi all,

It's that time again, SEDA's AGM. This cruitial meeting is where members are going to hear from the chairman, vote for their committee, and approve the association accounts. We also warmly welcome JB's Music Stores from Tunbridge Wells for the very first time. Once again, our very own Gary (plus the 118 118 twins) from Denon will be there for some practical hands on advice on Denon, and I beleive Gary will be bringing some lighting for sale.

Please note another first, this will be a no smoking event. There is an smoking facility in the bar for those who need to feed the habit.

Our very own PARTYCHRIS is also possibly doing a mixing / dmx workshop just before. PM chris for more info....

As usual all are most welcome to attend, the venue is once again the Grange Moor Hotel in Maidstone ME16 8BS. Start is 7:30pm prompt please.

Cheers,

Brian

Hi all,

A quick update - JB's music stores have been in touch, and have had to pull out due to some personal problems, so there will be no retailer at the AGM this time round.

John Kidd (SEDA Chairman) will now be bringing the members show along, so a great opportunity to see Crystal Sounds in action, and Chris Ansell will be doing some mixing and DMX workshops on Daslight.

Cheers,

Brian.

PS, *hint, hint* if you are a supplier/retailer reading this, how about this for an opportunity to get to 70+ DJs in one room. The AGM always attracts large numbers. Call me 0794 119 1194 http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/smile.gif

And just to make it even mroe exciting, you will get the pleasure of me and Lewie (Johns Roaddie) running the sound! So expect plenty of crud mixing from myself and plenty of house from Lewie! http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/biggrin.gif