Dj's United

Well Andy, I'm biased, but a good set of covers will be just the ticket smile icon

Telll me what you have got or the rough dimensions and I will quote you happy!

We manufacture a wide range of protective covers for pro audio equipment. If we don't stock it we can make it if we can get the measurements. From speaker covers to mixer bags, we can make you a cover/bag for anything.

I need covers at some point, it's true.

Please don't consider this an order yet - DON'T MAKE ANYTHING!!- I'll e-mail you properly with exact positions and sizes of the opening flaps, and exact overall dimensions, but if you want you can give me some idea of the damage! :D

OK......

Eventually I'd need two covers for a pair of boxes roughly 74 cm wide, 58cm deep, and 92cm high.

The covers will need to be completely open at the bottom, so they can be slipped over the top; There will be a need for a flap on each side for handle access, roughly 16cm wide and 27cm high, hinged at the top side. Two flaps per box.

How much then for something like that?

Don't worry - I won't hold you to this quote; As I said, I'll get more accurate details to you when I'm ready. smile icon

I need covers at some point, it's true.

Please don't consider this an order yet - DON'T MAKE ANYTHING!!- I'll e-mail you properly with exact positions and sizes of the opening flaps, and exact overall dimensions, but if you want you can give me some idea of the damage! :D

OK......

Eventually I'd need two covers for a pair of boxes roughly 74 cm wide, 58cm deep, and 92cm high.

The covers will need to be completely open at the bottom, so they can be slipped over the top; There will be a need for a flap on each side for handle access, roughly 16cm wide and 27cm high, hinged at the top side. Two flaps per box.

How much then for something like that?

Don't worry - I won't hold you to this quote; As I said, I'll get more accurate details to you when I'm ready. smile icon

Hi Andy,

A rough estimate for this size of fully padded covers with extra bits, i,e, flaps would be £150 for a pair delivered.

We manufacture a wide range of protective covers for pro audio equipment. If we don't stock it we can make it if we can get the measurements. From speaker covers to mixer bags, we can make you a cover/bag for anything.

Andy,

Have you recovered from the quote yet? Was is scary?

When we do covers for one-offs we actually loose a bit of money. The covers for the size you require would take upwards of 7 hours to produce. We go on the proccess that you would be over the moon and recommend us to your friends in the business who have speakers that we can produce simply, i,e, Mackies, EV's, Martin Audio's and RCF to name but a few.

I still can't get it into my head that someone can spend over three grand on a pair of top notch speakers and grumble over £100 for some covers that will keep them looking pristine and increase resale value. I'm sure the covers would pay for themselves and some!

Your not from "up north" are you tongue out icon

Steve.