Dj's United

OPEN TO OFFERS

Twin CD player, Professional mixer and a fantastic flight case

Twin CD players, Professional mixer in a fantastic flight case, This ready built unit is a breeze to operate, with its no-nonsense controls making it easy to professionally mix tracks, with additional features onboard for the more adventurous. The virtually new flight case houses twin LIMIT CD players, each offering the basic cue, track skip, play/pause controls, with advanced features letting wannabe Fatboy Slims fiddle about with the pitch, search backwards and forwards through songs at variable speeds and program a sequence of tracks. These players are in excellent condition and virtually 'as new' with only very minor marks around the mounting holes, which are invisible in use.

Behringer DX 1000 Professional mixer

The DX 1000 mixer is one of the best mixers Behringer have ever made, the build quality is excellent and the attention to detail is superb, plus it sounds good, really good! IMO it's far better than the current models, and this one is in fantastic condition, unmarked and working perfectly. You would be hard pressed to distinguish it from new, the buyer will not be dissapointed. New cost, around £250

Musical 3-band EQ with low-end kill button and bypass per channel
100-mm channel faders, replaceable VCA crossfader
Talkover function for mic-triggered music fade-out
Headphone output with volume and balance controls, switchable split mode and level display
Subbass output for separate subwoofer
5 music + 2 mic inputs
Bass kills on all channels
Fully assignable crossfader
Fully adjustable talkover
Dimmable BNC light socket and light
XLR outputs

Proel Flightcase

Again in excellent condition with only a few very minor marks this 'high end' flight case has been fitted out with an anti surge socket extension on the inside, and has professional 'powercon' input and 'powercon' output sockets on the outside front of the case, (very useful). At new prices this unit would have cost £700+ to assemble, and it's still in virtual as new condition. On the back of the case it also has:

2 sets of wired in phono inputs for aditional sound sources, (to mixer)
1 set of output XLR's (main output - mixer to amp),
1 microphone input XLR (to mixer)
1 sub woofer output XLR (see photo)
Ventilation panel
This case is the business, the case alone would have cost around £250 and the extra fittings an additional £80 or so plus the labour to fit them. It's all been done for you, and it's still virtually as new!

Limit Twin CD player

I've not been able to find any details of this twin player on the web, so I'm a bit limited in what I can tell you. It is in excellent condition and fully working, it has both analogue and digital outputs so this would lead me to think it's quite a high quality product. The unit is in first class cosmetic condition, virtually 'as new', the buyer will not be dissapointed with this.

I would prefer the buyer to collect in person, see it working and pay cash, but if this is not possible, I would be prepared to send it by courier at the buyers own risk. I could also be persuaded to deliver the player myself, providing the buyer lives in my local area (Derbyshire) and is prepared to pay a reasonable delivery charge to cover my time and petrol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/pe7en/Blog/Mix1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/pe7en/Blog/Mix2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/pe7en/Blog/Mix3.jpg

New Site Clouds Disco