Dj's United

Hello,

My six form ball is on Thursday night and I'm just thinking of some games we could all play at the start of the evening.

Found this on the web,

Mr. Freeze

Works best in a large group of people - great for office Christmas parties!

One person is nominated Mr. Freeze. At some point during the evening the nominated Mr. Freeze just freezes mid whatever he/she is doing. Gradually people notice on the table and then they freeze.

The aim is for everyone in the room/round the table to freeze and the last person to notice loses, has to down their drink, and then they become Mr. Freeze.

Very funny game, the last people to notice are always engrossed in a conversation and the entire room is silent except for them - also amusing when waiters are trying to take an order or clear plates - they generally think that you are all mad!

Any other good games or ideas you can think of?

Thanks Llyr!

Edited by Abuse Controller

Games for a 6th form ball......Why??? :huh: It's not a kids party :wall:

Have the specifically asked for games? If not, i would seriously reconsider. I'm a specialst in 6th form balls, 18ths and 21sts, and have never ever played a game at one of their parties. It's not what they are usually looking for. Just play good music, mix it up well and the booze will do the rest!