Dj's United

Well attended then!.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

So it would seem!!

Just to add I was a bit dissapointed with the P.A.demo's that they held in the big tent.

Surely if the show is geared towards D.J's which are predominately mobile then showing off only large systems such as void etc using large cabs is a bit of a waste of time.

I've only recently joined the forum but it would seem to me that the vast majority of the people on here are using compact and very often, active cabs.

Surely this was a golden opportunity missed to put various cabs up against one another in a big enough space to be able to tell the difference between them,which would be very helpful to some people on here who are looking to buy cabs of that type.

Don't get me wrong it was very nice to see racks of Camco driving nice large systems for once but how many mobile D.J's take out that sort of system?

Does anybody go to any other trade shows apart from this one and PLASA?

The first BPM event (07) was a huge success and has since been promoted here and on the DJ Associates website.

On a positive note, I hope the BPM annual event goes from strength to strength - and I'd personally like to see the two days extended to three. smile icon

The only negative note of feedback picked up on (so far) was to do with ProDub attending, which has been mentioned as a bit like inviting the murderers of the industry to tea, and possibly one of the reasons for the poor turn out and nail in the coffin for DJ Show North which was trying to do good things for DJs.

Maybe the management of the licence should re-name it the Pro Duck Licence? :rolleyes:

Bert___Ernie_707546.jpg

Had a couple of phone calls from DJs attending the event who sounded happy. One said that he could easily spend (or would like to) £ 10k!!

I believe the event was well attended. smile icon

The first BPM event (07) was a huge success and has since been promoted here and on the DJ Associates website.

On a positive note, I hope the BPM annual event goes from strength to strength - and I'd personally like to see the two days extended to three. smile icon

The only negative note of feedback picked up on (so far) was to do with ProDub attending, which has been mentioned as a bit like inviting the murderers of the industry to tea, and possibly one of the reasons for the poor turn out and nail in the coffin for DJ Show North which was trying to do good things for DJs.

Maybe </joke> the management of the licence should re-name it the Pro Duck Licence? :rolleyes:

post-106-1224724204_thumb.jpg

Had a couple of phone calls from DJs attending the event who sounded happy. One said that he could easily spend (or would like to) £ 10k!!

I believe the event was well attended. smile icon

Yes I couldn't agree more that we need more of this kind of show directed towards the D.J's. smile icon

I must admit I had to laugh when I walked past the ProDub stand as there were only long faces present and no customers!-shame that!! :cheers:

I too hope the show goes from strengh to strengh,I just hope that they don't lose sight of what the target audience want from the show.