Dj's United

Kam Star Cluster 140 Laser

I beleive it can only be turned on for 10 mins at a time. I didnt like it but must admit it was in a small room. It was unkind on the eye.

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

I had the cluster 140 for six months which i loved and was always a talking point for its originality.

I sold it and now have the new 3D version which is fantastic, I used it at 2 gigs this weekend (first time using it in proper darkness) and the effect was fantastic and once again very very different to the norm, the bigger the venue the better.

With regards to only using it for 10 mins at a time, i have never heard this before and i will try and research what the recommended time is, i only use mine on average 3 or 4 times in an hour during specific tracks etc in order not to overkill the effect and keep the Wow factor.

I would definitely spend that little extra and get the 3D version as not only is it a better effect but the unit is built so much better than the original.

oohh

I had the cluster 140 for six months which i loved and was always a talking point for its originality.

I sold it and now have the new 3D version which is fantastic, I used it at 2 gigs this weekend (first time using it in proper darkness) and the effect was fantastic and once again very very different to the norm, the bigger the venue the better.

With regards to only using it for 10 mins at a time, i have never heard this before and i will try and research what the recommended time is, i only use mine on average 3 or 4 times in an hour during specific tracks etc in order not to overkill the effect and keep the Wow factor.

I would definitely spend that little extra and get the 3D version as not only is it a better effect but the unit is built so much better than the original.

thanks for all your comments looks like i will spend the extra £100 and get the 3 d version.

thanks

john

• 2 months later...