Dj's United

For Sale: 8 Pulsar Par56 Cans On Tee Bars And Controller

It's time to move on my trusty Pulsar PAR56 300W cans and the Ryger DX403PRO controller that I use with them. The 8 cans are the very sturdy spun aluminium Pulsar type with the mesh front hinge down gel holders and double insulated ParSafe lampholders, they are mounted 4 each on 2 Powerdrive 4ft Tee Bars with 32mm powerdrive castings in the middle, very neatly wired to a diecast box above the casting with a Bulgin 8 pin socket. The lamps were new about a year ago and I will include a couple of spares. They are all fitted with good quality Lee filter gels as well and a few extra colours will be included

The controller is a 2u rack mount Ryger DX403PRO, this has loads of patterns, sound to light and the option of hard or soft (crossfading) between each sequence, excellent for washes as it's a lot less manic on 'soft' chase, the sound response is excellent, another great feature with this controller is that each channel as well as the master is fully dimmable. All triacs working and fitted with the correct fuses. Also included are a couple of 3M Bulgin-Bulgin leads. All you need are a couple of stands for a versatile and bright lightshow thats also ideal for bands.

I'm looking at £200 or near offer for the whole lot. They are in Eastbourne, East Sussex although I do travel to Brighton quite regularly and could arrange to meet somewhere between or near with them.