Dj's United

Ummm, i think the wedding fair finishes at 4:30. So if i can talk Stewart into getting somethig to eat at the meeting rather than stopping off at a beefeater or something, i'm sure we can get there for 6. What time is the AGM due to start?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Mixing workshop on sunday (all welcome as usual) so far we have 3-4 people interested and 2 teachers/helpers (myself and Stuart from chance 2 dance)

We will be setting up and starting just after 6pm and going thru till the start of the AGM meeting at 8pm.

If you are interested please bring along your prefered choice of music player, be it cd, pc or Vinal !! and also your head phones...

I will be bringing a PA system along so that will be covered, also cd's to practice with...

You can supply the drinks !!

hope to see as many there as possible. http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/thumbup.gif

Just to confirm Chris, i will defo be there from 6:00! Now i'm just trying to convince john to bring his Tascam 302's as i fancy a set of them, and if i can learn to mix on them then i can justify buying a set!!!