Dj's United

Got my new S&H DJ booth today (many thanks Ian Stewart) it was collected by a colleague directly from the factory and delivered to my work, now the thing is really good but the framework is to big to fit in my bloody car.

So it doesn't look like I wil be using it anytime soon.

Looking to get either a van or a large MPV soon so it will have to wait until then.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

:dan+ju: tongue out icon :damn:

Did ya swear when ya found out?

I remember when i got my first deck stand 6ft

Thought wkd, until i tried to fit the 6ft poles in the car, in the end i cut them in half then welded a round tube in the main support, used a bolt to hold together.

Are you buying a van anyway?

or are you doing so because of the booth?

Yes, it's a fantastic booth, but a complete b:cense:tard to fit in a car, and it can also pinch you in sensitive places when you carry it! My voice dropped several octaves once when I found this out!

Another advantage of a van ( depending on size ) is the ability to transport your deck stand fully assembled.

I use a SWB Transit and my 4 ft Ultimax stand (on wheels ) fits comfortably and my S&H booth frame slides in next to it.

Apart from saving time in assembly and dismantling, it acts as a trolley to wheel stuff into and out of the venue.

Edited by spinner

i'me also thinking of purchasing a s&h booth instead of the light boxes ime currently using which model offers the best effect the white static white colour change or white contollable pea lights or led

cheers alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555