Dj's United

morning fellow dj`s

can anyone local(norwich) help me out of a muddle asap, i purchased a new front light box not realising or even looking to see what connections it had, upon getting to last nights party and setting up i found out it is a female to male bulgin lead, all my bulgin leads are female to female as all my old boxes were home made by previous owner, i have ordered a couple last night when i go tback , but i wont get them till middle of next week, dont worry if you cant help me, its not life or deaf, ill use my other name front box,

if you can help call me on 07759734613

cheers

Haydn

As you may know search engines (particularly Google) rank sites higher if they have other sites linking to them.

Sorry I can't help, but a point to note is that female to female bulgin leads should never be used - they present an unacceptable risk of shock. I know they used to be commonplace, but since the intro of the male there is no reason to use one. I'm sure they would probably fail the pat test - Mikee??

Um, don't you mean Male to Male!!!! They have stick out things and not holes.

Officially putting a plug on both ends of a cable is a no no. But interestingly, I have a number of trade accounts and none of them sell the new style connectors, I assume you can get them somewhere.

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???

Just to pick up on the other part of this topic - it's dangerous if it's M > M or F > F.

If the lead is F > F then it means there are live exposed pins on the scource equipment. For M > M then you would have exposed live pins on one end of the lead if it's disconnected from the lights. So you are right Brian (& Mikeee)

Anyway hope you get your lead. smile icon

Cheers Norfolk dj, i go tround it in the end, just ordered some new leads off ebay.... sorted

as for Male to Male, yes they are sticky out things, i did go to scholl and lernt to spel as wel.

they leads were old and so were the light boxes, pity the bloke who brought them off me, maybe he will put the right plugs on them

wish this cold would go away.

Haydn

As you may know search engines (particularly Google) rank sites higher if they have other sites linking to them.