Dj's United

You Win The Lotto - And Then What?

Europe's largest-ever lottery jackpot has been won in Italy with a single player collecting £128million

Ok, it's not £130 million, but who would moan at such an amazing windfall! :lol:

I think I have a little idea on what I'd do with such a big win, but what would you do if you won a big lottery prize?

Spend, spend, spend, pay off the mortgage and debts, move abroad, treat the family and friends, or something else?

:D

Carry on DJing but probably own the clubs and bars I worked in :D

If I won that sort of money, working would be the last thing on my mind, I'd concentrate totally on spending it before I croaked. Getting rid of that much money would take total dedication and expensive tastes, it would be fun though. I mean you can't pass that sort of burden to your relatives can you, it could ruin their lives. :D

Edited by disco4hire

New Site Clouds Disco

Pay off mortgages and families mortgages.

Invest in a business that is profitable.

Attempt to fill my petrol tank (quite unlikely with the cost of petrol LOL)

A couple of holiday homes in nice warm countries.

Just the normal stuff really.

Jim

:D

If I won that sort of money, working would be the last thing on my mind, I'd concentrate totally on spending it before I croaked. Getting rid of that much money would take total dedication and expensive tastes, it would be fun though. I mean you can't pass that sort of burden to your relatives can you, it could ruin their lives. :D

I still don't consider DJing "work", i enjoy it, it forms part of my social life and I generally love working in the bar and club industry.

I think if I stopped working I'd not have very much else to do and would be rather bored! :pro:

Europe's largest-ever lottery jackpot has been won in Italy with a single player collecting £128million

Ok, it's not £130 million, but who would moan at such an amazing windfall! :lol:

I think I have a little idea on what I'd do with such a big win, but what would you do if you won a big lottery prize?

Spend, spend, spend, pay off the mortgage and debts, move abroad, treat the family and friends, or something else?

This is something I dream of every week......

1. Tell Boss to poke it.

2. Sort out mortgage.

3. Sort out families mortgages.

4. Invest in my kids futures.

5. Buy a car (or three) that works.

6. Help out family and friends.

7. Purchase a number of properties around the world.

8. Purchase a nightclub

9. Purchase a Holiday camp

The list could go on and not neccesarily in that order, but.........back to the dreaming :D

Glenn.

Glenn Knights.

Mirage Moblile Disco

Wickham Market

Suffolk.

www.miragemobiledisco.co.uk

I don't know because its unlikely to ever happen :wacko: .

So i'm going to be the miserable old stick in the mud, who says he's going to spend more time with his feet firmly on the ground in this reality, worrying about earning a crust and paying the mortgage rather than waste precious time dreaming about a reality which ain't ever gonna happen. :sad:

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

If the wife behaved herself, I'd buy her a new dress (of course). :rolleyes:

I'd also find a way of obtaining every UK record over 50 years old, format-shift to an ipod or mp3 media player and pay to have played outside the MCPS offices during work hours.

Happy days.

Funny enough this is what I would purchase also. Being an ex-redcaot this would suit me down to the ground.

Yeah, I reckon it would be good for a giggle or two.........

Glenn

Glenn Knights.

Mirage Moblile Disco

Wickham Market

Suffolk.

www.miragemobiledisco.co.uk