Dj's United

Best £200 I've Ever Spent On Kit

Went into Guildford Sound & Light on Thursday and came out with a QTX LS01.

On Friday i had 18th birthday party at a local rugby club and was blown away by the difference this little laser made to my setup. Had it pointed to the ceiling, which it filled. It made my acme impossibled look like a toy in comparison. Like i said best £200 i've ever spent on kit. Has anyone else got one of these or similar ?

Sean

Hi Sean

I dont have a laser at all but i can see one of these coming soon

I saw it in action in the same shop just before the video was done, in fact they were getting the video out as i left

QTX Plasma Laser

now thats a ceiling filler, if only it had some sort of dmx/dedicated controller

Dave

Edited by MintyDave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

I think I've just watched a video showing what this can do and WOW it looks amazing, so am making plans to find one locally I can go take alook at and hopefully walk out with in the not too distant future!

Went into Guildford Sound & Light on Thursday and came out with a QTX LS01.

On Friday i had 18th birthday party at a local rugby club and was blown away by the difference this little laser made to my setup. Had it pointed to the ceiling, which it filled. It made my acme impossibled look like a toy in comparison. Like i said best £200 i've ever spent on kit. Has anyone else got one of these or similar ?

Sean

Yes, I've already got one available for hire, the first hire was booked before I even got my hands on the light. It will be a winner LINK

Edited by disco4hire

New Site Clouds Disco

Gotta get me one of these, what a great looking light!

Is it versatile enough to operate in small and larger venues?

Good music is in the ear of the beholder or so im told

Yes, I've already got one available for hire, the first hire was booked before I even got my hands on the light. It will be a winner LINK

The hall i was in held about 200 people comfortably and the laser filled at least half the ceiling, which was about 3mtrs high 8mtrs wide and 25 to 30mtrs long. on a higher ceiling the effect should be even more dramatic.