Dj's United

Behringer Audio Gear

Whether this turns into the very first DJU group buy or not, is obviously down to Chris, and of course, youselves...

Ive just ordered a Behringer item from Chris...AND although Chris would obviously be able to get it ordered for me in a day or two, as normal, Im happy to wait for about a month or so...

This means that if a few of you order some Behringer gear via Chris too, then we could all benefit a bit, even though Behringer dont have huge, massive profit marked~up prices.

I will leave Chris to say yes/no to this. Im happy to wait, and the group buy idea has to start sometime/somewhere.

Behringer make a very wide range of near~studio quality audio items, such as 31band graphic equalisers, effect units, sound enhancers that make mp3 files and CDs sound richer/fuller, compressor/limiter/expanders which almost unnoticably nudge up or down the level of signal reaching you amp from your mixer (just the thing if your amps more powerful than your speaker ratings), de~sessers and feedback destroyers for mic work, and also some great "look~alike" (and in at least one case; "sound~a~better") DJ mixers, a great DMX light controller, and even DMX dimmer packs.

And well priced too, even without the DJU discounts http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

QUOTE (misterbassman @ Jan 26 2004, 05:39 PM)
If we get the go ahead for this Im after an EP1500 power amp

So thats two Behringer items on one order....any more, for any more....

This should all work out fine I hope; I have already ordered a new Behringer mixer from Chris but he can't supply it until the model becomes available in a week or two. It's one of the new mixers they've just brought out. I guess this can be added to our first group purchase too.

It's a great idea http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Anyone else ?

Regards to all

Ian Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

How about a quick reminder about some of Behringers products.... I've pinned this topic for a few days, since the buying day is only about 2 weeks away...

Composer Pro-XL MDX2600 Interactive Reference-Class 2-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/ Peak Limiter with Integrated De-Esser, Dynamic Enhancer, Tube Simulation and Low Contour Filter.

Intelligate XR2000 Voice-over unit Interactive Class-A Expander/Gate/Ducker

2 x 31 band graphic equalizer The GEQ3102 puts a powerful graphic equalization tool in your hands, with 2 x 31 standard 1 /3 -octave center frequencies plus sweepable high- and low-pass filters for “pre-graphic” trimming.

DJX-700

4 channel + mic DJ mixer (looks familiar, but sounds better...than something 3 times the price).

EUROLIGHT LC2412 24 channel DMX controller Selling like hot cakes, almost always out of stock at Behringers factories, so darn good.

Edited by Gary

Not quite the same category, but I've been using Behringer Eurolive Speakers (10s and 15 bins) for about 18 months now and for the money they are excellant.

DJ Dale King

When you see light at the end of the tunnel, beware. It's probably someone with a torch, bringing you more hassle

Of course, EVERYONE would benefit from having one of the Behringer equalisers...not only does it allow you to tailor your sound to the venue, its even got "soft start" so you dont get a huge "pop!" by switching all your audio on at the wall in one go...