Dj's United

Just bought 2 subs...Anyone aware if there are any bags/covers for the Mackie SWA1501 subs available anywhere...I like to keep them new looking.

Cheers in advance.

:thanks:

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

Try Steve at Falcon Covers, he is making me a fully enclosed one for my DB opera 41.15 sub (£67 inc vat and delivery). The one he made me for my DB Sub12 was excellant and good value for money.

Have you got cases for your Mackie SRM450s? My Thomann ones from my PA302As fit perfectly and the handle holes are also in exactly the right position. Good quality padded cases and only £25 each.

Edited by EdBray

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Try Steve at Falcon Covers, he is making me a fully enclosed one for my DB opera 41.15 sub (£67 inc vat and delivery). The one he made me for my DB Sub12 was excellant and good value for money.

Have you got cases for your Mackie SRM450s? My Thomann ones from my PA302As fit perfectly and the handle holes are also in exactly the right position. Good quality padded cases and only £25 each.

Might be striking a deal with Stevie spin...As with the Srm450`s, I have the actual Mackie bags for the cab..Cost a little more than £25 though... :dan+ju:

Also decided to sell my db sub 41.15. Been offered £200.

Edited by stevemitchell

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

Also decided to sell my db sub 41.15. Been offered £200.

That's a fair price really, I would have bought it if lived closer. I have just ordered a brand new one from Thomann for £293. I think the one sounds great with the Mackies, but 2 will give me the option of putting the tops on the subs, but the 41.15 fits perfectly under my 600mm DJ stand, and I suspect 2 will fit under the 1200mm stand (and give me acoustic coupling).

The Opera 41.15 sounds better than the SUB12 (now sold on) the bass beat seems to sound sharper, not as muddy.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

That's a fair price really, I would have bought it if lived closer. I have just ordered a brand new one from Thomann for £293. I think the one sounds great with the Mackies, but 2 will give me the option of putting the tops on the subs, but the 41.15 fits perfectly under my 600mm DJ stand, and I suspect 2 will fit under the 1200mm stand (and give me acoustic coupling).

The Opera 41.15 sounds better than the SUB12 (now sold on) the bass beat seems to sound sharper, not as muddy.

Try Coverover Covers that's were I got mine , can't remember the price . sorry.

Woody

Look on ebay .

put in mackie cover.

i bought 2.

swa 15 covers are 39.99 each.

steve

www.smdentertainment.com