Dj's United

Am On Board The Forum.

Hi Everyone my Dave, David, Davey what ever you wanna call me! am new to the forum and loving the site, am dying to meet new friend to discuss loads of disco & DJ'ing stuff, 1st thing i have started my business as a mobile DJ and Entertainments so supplying bouncy castles, limos, bands, cabarets etc etc aswell as Disco, Karaoke & DJ hire, so im sort of an agents aswell sourcing things.... I've called my business Absolute Pleasure Leisure! yeah i know, i've all the comments one being someone thought i was a [EDIT] saleman lol i only called that as after an event you normally say That was an " Absolute Pleasure".

I was thinking of Changing the name slightly by changing leisure to entertainments... But also thought about changing whole name to:- Funky Events, NE1 2 Entertain, Bamboogie Disco Entertainments, Absolute Events, Absolute Entertain or Absolute Disco Entertainments any advice or suggestions would be a huge help so please RATTLE those brains.

11) DJ's United is a community for all ages and promotes professionalism. So please remember to keep posts free from any explicit content so minors and those behind commercial or educational networks with content filters may openly view and access this site. Any threads or posts that are considered unsuitable by way of content, will be removed or locked.

12) Zero Tolerance - The administrator and moderation team of DJ's United reserve the right to remove ANY member and/or edit ANY signature or posts by ANY user for whatever reason considered necessary.

Hi Dave

The Getting Started thread is useful, including a Useful Links here thread.

Also, we have a Knowledge Base here you may be interested in.

smile icon

With regard to the edit in your post - please try not to use words that are considered 'inappropriate' for general chat - we have forum members of all ages including minors.

As a new member, as stated in the welcome email, you can view the entire forum, as well as start new topics and take part in any existing discussion.

To prevent forum abuse and mechanical spam bots, posts from all new members are routinely subject to a probation period whereby posted content is manually approved by the moderators.

This means that there could be a short delay between submitting content, and it actually appearing live on the main forum.

However if your post does not appear after an extended period of time, then it probably contains content, or links in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy or material which is considered to be commercial advertising.

Welcome to the forum.

:djuhi:

Welcome to the house of fun :joe:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KEEP THE FAITH</span>

M.U. Member

THE MOBILE DISCO IN NORFOLK.SUFFOLK,CAMBRIDGSHIRE AND THE UK

PLI YES £10,000,000

PAT TESTED YES

0845 46 DISCO / MOB 07703011164

www.firstchoiceentertainmentsuk.co.uk

EXCELLENCE IN ENTERTAINMENT SINCE 1965

OUALITY IS NOT EXSPENSIVE IT'S PRICELESS