Dj's United

They're Coming Home They're Coming......

I switched it off at 4-1 surely i cant of gotten any worse.

So to the delight of several fellow forum members we are out after what has to be the worst display of Footballing i have ever seen from an England team.

Rooney - Why was he on the pitch?

Lampard - tried

Barry - Not a fan

Dafoe - tried very hard

Terry - er...was he awake

Upson - had his moments

Gerrard - not his best

Milner - tried his best

Johnston - waste of space

ashley cole - poor

joe cole - not the right replacement

James - let down by the above

who have i left out.....maybe somebody who should have been left out

and just when we needed a striker with pace and skill.....

on comes Heskey :funjokeandlaugh:

Germany scored some fantastic goals and from that performance they are IMO serious contenders.

One coment that came from the commentators was what has happened to our top premier league players.

Answer - they were not surrounded by German, Brazillian, French, etc etc top notch players

Never mind maybe next time

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Players - Mostly Terrible.

What may help thou... Have a manager who can actually speak English!! Surely that helps.

Yet again most players were not good but it was embarrassing watching the post match interviews and the guy could hardly speak a word of English.

oohh

Players - Mostly Terrible.

What may help thou... Have a manager who can actually speak English!! Surely that helps.

Yet again most players were not good but it was embarrassing watching the post match interviews and the guy could hardly speak a word of English.

I think Stuart Pierce even needs a translator when talking to Rooney, let alone Fabio

Another England Manager for the Sack?

The English FA needs to have a serious rethink if we are ever to have a national team that can seriously contend. How many english players are in the first team for the top premiership clubs. It would be interesting to see how many england players on the team list actually play together.

And that was a young inexperienced German team.

:lame: :lame: :lame:

You know my great great great grandfathers aunts sisters neighbours house maid was Scottish so come on Murray we are counting on you. Is he still in?

Edited by MintyDave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

I think Stuart Pierce even needs a translator when talking to Rooney, let alone Fabio

Another England Manager for the Sack?

The English FA needs to have a serious rethink if we are ever to have a national team that can seriously contend. How many english players are in the first team for the top premiership clubs. It would be interesting to see how many england players on the team list actually play together.

And that was a young inexperienced German team.

:lame: :lame: :lame:

You know my great great great grandfathers aunts sisters neighbours house maid was Scottish so come on Murray we are counting on you. Is he still in?

I am glad I am not a football fan.. All that hope you guys have everytime England are up to play.

Football in the UK is a joke and so are the English team. If we can have a forign manager why not some forign players in the English team whats the difference? Most of the UK teams are forign now anyways :shrug: .

If football fans want to make a difference everyone of them should boycott every single game next season. Then the people in it for the money would bugger off and the people who truly want to wear an England shirt will come to the fore, English football should be played by English men or Women. Brazilian footy by Brazilians, German by German etc etc. Also local football should be just that Man united should be Manchester boys and my local team Wolves should be Wolverhampton boys. They should all have day jobs to pay the bills. Then you would see a big difference and have a much better class of player and game.

As with everything in this world money has ruined it again.

Thank god WW2 was not decided in a football match or we might all be talking with very different accents.

Nik

I am glad I am not a football fan.. All that hope you guys have everytime England are up to play.

Football in the UK is a joke and so are the English team. If we can have a forign manager why not some forign players in the English team whats the difference? Most of the UK teams are forign now anyways :shrug: .

If football fans want to make a difference everyone of them should boycott every single game next season. Then the people in it for the money would bugger off and the people who truly want to wear an England shirt will come to the fore, English football should be played by English men or Women. Brazilian footy by Brazilians, German by German etc etc.

DITTO

What about Robo Greeno :ads:

Who? :D

Im going to write to the minister for sport and the FA and basically get em told.

My grand plan is to have a minimum of 5 english players on the pitch at any 1 time (each side). If they get desperate i may offer to don the old boots again for a bargain £10k a week.... + bonuses of course

I bet i hear FA from the FA

Robson Green!

Does he play football? :D

BTW Norfolk DJ I am in your area next week place called Wells next the sea for my Holidays Woo Hoo....

Nik

I better warn the locals; DJ on the loose :funjokeandlaugh: