Dj's United

Parcel Collection/couriers

Hi

I have just bid and won 4 Martin Robocolor's and DMX Controller on Ebay - the problem is they are in Rochester.

Do any of you guys/girls know or recommend a Parcel Collection COmpany or Courier who can pick these up at a Reasonable rate, where i am in West Bromwich to Rochester i am looking at probably a round trip of 300 miles which i cannot do has i have recently had a knee op and cannot drive that far.

I would appreciate any advice or recommendations.

Many thanks and regards

Mr P (Chris)

City Link are good, so are Parcelforce.

That the two I use try first.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

I use www.parcel2ship.co.uk they collect from any uk address, will take up to 30kg per parcel and up to 1.5 mtr in length. What they don't tell you is they use Parcelforce 24 (10.99) or Parcelforce 48.(9.99) just over half the price of going to ParcelForce directly.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

i've used parcel2go in the past and they have been pretty good, they even pick up from your home address

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Rochester and City Link are the best i've come across around here. I'll deliver it for £1 a mile if you like :Thumbup:

tongue out icon

I live in Rochester and City Link are the best i've come across around here. I'll deliver it for £1 a mile if you like :Thumbup:

I'll come with you phil.....and we'll split the money tongue out icon

parcel2go - used them for all ebay stuff - though only collecting from me - never to collect from somewhere else.

100% reliable so far (about 30 jobs)