Dj's United

Hi Everyone

Like the forum thought I would join you guys & girls - have been DJing in Cyprus for about 14 years packed up a couple of years ago because I lost my wife to cancer sold all my gear and hey ho have bounced back from my loss remarried and bought new gear and I am back back back.

Mainly working with the military across the island, not a bad bunch to work with but can be demanding at times.

Have decided to bin the Karaoke this time around patience is not my strongest but you never know got the setup may come in handy, never say never.

Anyways Hi to everyone see you on the forums.

dodger

hello

I'm off to Paphos for the first time ever this year on my holidays...

great to hear about your coming back . glad you joined this forum and i look forward to hearing your opinions and contributions

welcome

Rob

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

Welcome to the forum..Cyprus lovely place Titanic is good in Ayia Nappa Dj Coxy amd Marshall been over there three times before.Enjoy the forum

Full Time Professional Dj and M.C.

Residencies Monday & Thursday Storm Drogheda Co. Louth

Friday Morrissons Co. Kilkenny

Saturday Suite 54 Blackrock Dublin.

Im looking for a residency on Tuesday Wednesday or Sunday

gig either south or Northern Ireland.

Hi Everyone

Like the forum thought I would join you guys & girls - have been DJing in Cyprus for about 14 years packed up a couple of years ago because I lost my wife to cancer sold all my gear and hey ho have bounced back from my loss remarried and bought new gear and I am back back back.

Mainly working with the military across the island, not a bad bunch to work with but can be demanding at times.

Have decided to bin the Karaoke this time around patience is not my strongest but you never know got the setup may come in handy, never say never.

Anyways Hi to everyone see you on the forums.

dodger

Hi Dodger where in Cyprus are you ?????? I am in larnaca may be meet up for a chat ??? get back to me .