Dj's United

Martin Professional Prices To Go Up

I guess it's in line with the weak pound...Martin's prices will be going up on April 1st. Anyone who has been monitoring their prices will know that they've already gone up over the last 18 months. Other manufacturer's to follow soon..?

[insert quirky comment]

As I mentioned in another post....EV prices are certainly increasing - and this is wholly due to the pound!

:yuck:

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!

Lots of distributors have been running stock down, stock which was bought when the dollar was far more favourable, now its time to buy in import more stock the exchange rate is $1.45, not $2.00 as it has been in the past. Makes a big difference on an order worth thousands of pounds.

Nearly all of the Far Eastern manufacturers trade in USD, so it will not just be restricted to disco equipment either, everything manufactured in Europe (Euro) or the Far East (USD) will be going up soon if it hasn't already due to the fact that sterling is now virtually worthless to trade with and as such the UK is seen as a very weak business partner, unless of course you are in business exporting to buyers based in those countries, in which case we are very attractive with the reverse rates, but then again there is nothing being manufactured here anymore to export :rolleyes: .

Still, expect lots of tourists over here during the summer smile icon .

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Always wanted a Martin Raptor but they were £300 when I wanted one!!!!

Sold loads but I always thought the colours were a bit washed out.

We've noticed that Numark prices have gone up alot as well.

I know I will certainly not be paying out for Martin Lighting ever again.

I bought 2 martin ego's and both of them have broke, and they both have exactly the same fault, and will cost about 200 quid to fix.

Email :: info@nrgize-disco.co.uk