Dj's United

I had a problem with one of my Citronic CD-S2 's skipping last night. it only happened to the one though. The floor was more of a trampalene (Spelt very badly) so there were plenty of blankets under them. any sudgestions? http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html/emoticons/drama2.gif

Rule it...Don't let it rule you

ask all the fat lasses to dance at the back of the room!

Virtually starved and out of ammunition 2 Para finally surrenderd at Arhnem.

German Officer :"I have fought many battles including stalingrad, and yet have never met men so skilled in city fighting - where did you learn this?"

British Officer: "Well it was our first time, but we'll try to do better next time"

Try giving the lenses a clean as long as theres nothing in the manual which states otherwise.

Sometimes venues with bouncy stages can make all manner of equipment problems so check to see how your CD deck performs at other venues, before considering hardware repairs.

Try checking the CD's you have put it. Sometime if they got a scratch they do it, or on certain CD's

Email :: info@nrgize-disco.co.uk

Last time i had a single deck skipping it was the laser that needed replacing.....

servicing should fix it.... and is not too expensive, at least it wasnt in gemini product.

probably just due to the bouncy floor. Use it at home and monitor it at your next gig to see if it does it again.

Cleaning your CD's and player lenses, and having your gear serviced is all part of the routine and should be done fairly regular whether you have problems or not.

Always good to have a back up of everything you use, such as Amplifier, CD, Mixer etc in case this happens. Even a couple of domestic CD players from Richer Sounds or a couple of walkman types from comet will be better than nothing if the worst should ever happen.