Dj's United

Just to say Hi, started a mobile disco/ karaoke about 8 months ago and its going ok. This place seems a great way to get advice and I look forward to learning from you. Talk soon.

Trevor.

Welcome along Trevor & watch your business go from strength to strength :welcome: If there's anything you'd like to know ask away but in the meantime you have something like 134,000 posts to read to catch up :xmas:

Welcome here sir !

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Hi Trev and :welcome:

I've been at "it" about the same length of time as you. The members on here are very helpful and I am sure will help you on your way.

Would be good to tell us a little more about yourself/disco, likes/dislikes, area based, etc.

Edited by EdBray

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Hi and welcome onboard

Member of The Musicians Union

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."