Dj's United

Weekend 30 October - 1 November 2009

Well I'm looking for a Van to get me from A - B and B - Z on Saturday.

Gig wise I am hoping to return back to a limited amount at the end of the month until Christmas.

I hope all of you who are working have great Halloween / weddings and I look forward to reading about them.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Well I'm looking for a Van to get me from A - B and B - Z on Saturday.

Gig wise I am hoping to return back to a limited amount at the end of the month until Christmas.

I hope all of you who are working have great Halloween / weddings and I look forward to reading about them.

Welcome 'back to it' RMBK. Hope you are ok and dont over do it.

4 gigs on this weekend

Friday - 4.30-6.30 Halloween Party for Local rugby Club Juniors (Fundraiser so not charging much)

Friday - 8am - 2am Halloween Party For the Army (guess who is subsidising the above)

saturday - 5pm to 7pm Halloween Party For local community organisation (not charging much again)

saturday - 8pm to 1 am Halloween karaoke night in local pub - also landlord leaving party so it could be my last night there.

have a good un!

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Friday:

I booked a day at the Ministry of Sound, and should be spending the day working with their DJ's learning mixing techniques and so on. I do like mixing, but rarely get the chance to play the type of music I like - so see this as a fun day out and also a training day.

If I feel it was a success, I should be able to target a younger crowd - whereas I'm mainly sticking with ages 35+ (or 13ths - full of maily chart stuff!)

I do know I'll be surrounded by young whipper snappers, but I'll try to mention DJU during any chats.

I'll report back on this day next week. We can take cameras, so you may get to see my ugly mug..

Saturday:

Running a Halloween Party in my local pub. My 1st venture into Videos (but will also be playing audio-only, with onscreen visualisations/halloween animations).

I've got a few fun things to try - I have "The Ring" clip- and will cut music, introduce it as the original that the Japanese Film was based on. Let it play through, and at the end call the pubs telephone..

Will also do the "mummy game" tweaked a bit for the smallish area, and I know quite a few will be in fancy dress, so will get them to do a parade...

This will be harder work, and I'm not making money (but have invested in some kit and media), but I think it will be a good'un.

I don't think I'll be able to provide a nice neat set-up, due to space (the stage has a beam right down the middle, with the projector screen hiding one side.

Sunday:

Spend some of my wages on beer and relax!

I got a 13th Birthday Party (Halloween Fancy Dress) In Sheffield on Friday...Should be fun...... Saturday I'm in The Blue Stoops, Chesterfield.....Halloween Theme Party Night (General Public Function) Fingers Crossed I don't get eaten by a Werewolf....

Wish me luck

P.S Nobody commenting on my site.....Recent updates as 28th October...Comments Welcome

Kind Regards

Paul

Scunthorpe

Paul's Karaoke Entertainment

Big Screen Karaoke

We Aim To Please

I got a 13th Birthday Party (Halloween Fancy Dress) In Sheffield on Friday...Should be fun...... Saturday I'm in The Blue Stoops, Chesterfield.....Halloween Theme Party Night (General Public Function) Fingers Crossed I don't get eaten by a Werewolf....

Wish me luck

P.S Nobody commenting on my site.....Recent updates as 28th October...Comments Welcome

Famous yorkshire saying - stick to the roads lads....don't go on the moor!

Just posted my opinions on your website! :hide:

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Friday:

I booked a day at the Ministry of Sound, and should be spending the day working with their DJ's learning mixing techniques and so on. I do like mixing, but rarely get the chance to play the type of music I like - so see this as a fun day out and also a training day.

How did it go?

DAN