Dj's United

New rig pics and video

Maybe get another lighting stand, and put a pair of lighting effects on each, by doing this up you could make you set up appear bigger.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

QUOTE (ADS Entertainments @ Jun 27 2005, 07:49 PM)
Maybe get another lighting stand, and put a pair of lighting effects on each, by doing this up you could make you set up appear bigger.

Andy I could be wrong, but bigger might be exactly what he's trying to avoid. For example, I'm working towards virtual invisibility with my show.

Yep I wouldlike my rig to be as compact and as easy to setup as possible as well as it being discrete and not dominating.

I think ive sorted the not dominating part and now just got to work on the setup bit.

I need to case my amp with radio mic reciever and prewire that case. I may also case my dmx controller.

Thanks,

Daniel

I'd hazard a guess and say that the brightest ones were the Constella Chameleons. In which case you get an awful lot of lighting effect for a few £££'s.

Andy (ADS) uses 6 of them, linked together and the efffect is stunning, and you don't have to spend a fortune.

Constella have started selling product direct to the public at Direct-From-the-Factory prices, I'm actually considering replacing my 4 Datamoons with these.

The Chamelon 4 DMX's are £120+VAT (£141.00) from Constella give Derek a call, he's a great bloke and may be able to do you some sort of deal if you want to buy a few of them.

yup I have posted above and yup they are Chameleon 4's.

You can get these for about £250 a pair from Constella and they really are cracking fixtures.

Thanks,

Daniel

Wish I knew how to do it properly !

Your Big Event

Ads, is that your zimmer frame underneath the lighting stand?

[insert quirky comment]

I was working with a band and that was thier props, it was a Blues Brothers night

Your Big Event

Have now deleted my pictures as they have been on for about 24 hours, if you really want to see them e.mail me (chameleons@adsentertainments.com)

Your Big Event

I could

If I knew how http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/biggrin.gif

I've seen the picture, if you want to see them e.mail me, I can do that !!

Your Big Event

The pictures won't load for me http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/sad.gif

Why don't we start making hellium filled bubble wrap?<P> It would help keep postage costs down.