Dj's United

Introducing.... Me!

Hi there everyone! My name is Aaron. Registered on here a few days back but I have only just found a moment to make my first post, so here it is. Where shall I start? I set up an entertainments company back in October and we are known as 'BASE Karaoke & entertainments'. The company consists of me and three other members, though the inital idea was for a 'father - son' outfit. We have since realised the potential for having our spouse's involved! (1/2 the work load lol) And.... it makes sense to have a pretty face and bubbly personality when you're dealing with our kinds of clients. So anyway, we are based in Gravesend (NW Kent) and travel wherever business will take us, we really enjoy what we do and hope that one day it can be more than just a 'hobby'. We also have a website, but I dont know if I'm allowed to post the link on here? We have been to the last two SEDA meetings and intend to become members. And I absolutely loved the new Denon HD2500!!! Can't wait to get my hands on my own! Right, to finish off, I look forward to chatting to you fellow's on here and sharing ideas and such. Kind regards.

Aaron.

Welcome along.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you can add a link to your website.

Look here and it will explain how you can add a forum banner to your own website. Doing this one simple thing can increase search engine traffic to both sites and sometimes working return links can even increase search engine ranking.

Please don't forget to check out the forum rules, etc here.

The forum Knowledgebase can be found here which is not only a great resource but forum members can contribute to aswell.

Hope you enjoy the 'DJU'!

Welcome to our tribe........!

tongue out icon

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you can add a link to your website.

Look here and it will explain how you can add a forum banner to your own website. Doing this one simple thing can increase search engine traffic to both sites and sometimes working return links can even increase search engine ranking.

Please don't forget to check out the forum rules, etc here.

The forum Knowledgebase can be found here which is not only a great resource but forum members can contribute to aswell.

Hope you enjoy the 'DJU'!

Hi Dukesy!

Cheers for that!I did have links on my site to DJU, but I thought Id try your idea of a 'link and banner'. For some reason copying and pasting that text does not work. I use 'Mr Site' website builder, and it could be possible that the ability to do this with any link could be non-existent. I shall have to check with the forum on their site. Its no real problem, I do have the basic links on my site anyway, its just that I love new features! Oh, and, may I ask, where would you recommend I post a link to my site on here? Should I just do it at the end of my posts? And, I do apologise if any of my questions are already answered in the forum rules or knowledge base.

Many Thanks

Aaron

www.base-entertainments.com

welcome here

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Hello Aaron

Welcome (finally) to DJU :Thumbup:

I'd better watch what I say now as he is my future son inlaw!!

Jim

:Thumbup:

Hi Jim, well your daughter DJ-EJ will be joining soon aswell! We thought there's thousands of men on here, so why not get a lovely lady on here! Emma will probably get more attention than me! :lol:

Hi Dukesy!

Cheers for that!I did have links on my site to DJU, but I thought Id try your idea of a 'link and banner'. For some reason copying and pasting that text does not work. I use 'Mr Site' website builder, and it could be possible that the ability to do this with any link could be non-existent. I shall have to check with the forum on their site. Its no real problem, I do have the basic links on my site anyway, its just that I love new features! Oh, and, may I ask, where would you recommend I post a link to my site on here? Should I just do it at the end of my posts? And, I do apologise if any of my questions are already answered in the forum rules or knowledge base.

Many Thanks

Aaron

www.base-entertainments.com

:welcome:

To make your banner clickable in your signature use

[url=http://www.base-entertainments.com][img=http://www.base-entertainments.com/USERIMAGES/Base%20Karaoke%20&%20entetainments%20Logo%20edited!%20(Large)(1).jpg][/url]

Hi and :welcome:

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Welcome here, Aaron.

I'm sure Jimbo has already pointed out the dodgy members to you...... :hide:

Welcome here, Aaron.

I'm sure Jimbo has already pointed out the dodgy members to you...... :hide:

Plenty of time for that! Anyway, If I know him, Jimbo is probably one of the dodgy members!

:ouch:

I'll have to get him to teach me/tell me everything he knows!

smile icon

Hi!

Sometimes in the pursuit of perfection one can get blinded by size.

If you believe you can acheive.

Add life to your days not days to your life.

[/url][/img]

:djuhi: Hello and welcome to DJU...

what took you so long

Only the usual...

Been looking into a case of clinical negiligence against the nhs, don't think I'm getting anywhere with it though, they seem to cover their own back sides! Think I've done all I can with it. :damn:

:djuhi: well hello there

Member of The Musicians Union

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."