Dj's United

Calling It A Day Im Afraid

Well Guys & Girls Ive decided to call it a day :(

The main reason is that my Wife is ill & needs a Kidney Transplant pretty urgently & as luck would have it my Kidneys are compatible so shes having 1 of mine :Thumbup:

I'm not going to be able to do much for a few months so I'm quitting but hope to do a few Cameo appearances from time to time. :toot:

this is a great website for all DJ's of all ages,newbies & experienced.

I don't know what I would of done without this site sometimes great reading about all your experiences good & bad.

Just like to say a Big thank you to you all & keep up the good work :thanks:

best wishes

Mark

ps selling some of my gear on the Equipment section (excuse the plug)

It's hard to give someone more than what you give them when you dish your vital organs out. Nice one mate, hope that all works out good for you :Thumbup:

Best wishes come back soon :djuhi:

hi,respect to you.

DO NOT LEAVE THE FORUM

keep us informed as to how it all goes.

best wishes to your mrs. hope all goes o.k.

hang on to your kit as when the wife is better and you are both recovered you will be

HAVING A PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This might sound wierd to begin with Mark, but...Well Done.

Not, well done on the medical issues, but well done on making the right choice of family over disco.

Family first.

I'm sure that everything will go well with the op(s) and I wish both of you a speedy and full recovery.

You'll be pressing "Play" again, before you know it. Look on the bright side, you miss out on all those "can you set up your 1-hour-to-set-up disco-in-20-minutes-please-we've-been-running-late-all-day" weddings, and may be able to simply step straight back in to the much more realistic Christmas Party nights.

Chat up a nurse for me... :lol: :lol: